Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Me Blogging?
I have to be upfront about the fact that I thought I would be the last person to ever blog! I quite frankly don't think I do anything exciting enough to share - that is until I took an interest in reading about other crafters sharing their DIY projects over a blog. I have made a few fun projects that surprising turned out and I now take a lot of pride in. But, what fun are these projects if you can't share them with anyone - thus came my idea to blog and "a dash of jenny." Now, please don't be mistaken that this is going to be all about my best projects or showing off my talents (not much talent here). I plan to share my successes and failures since that is what DIY is all about - right? Hopefully you'll find something you like about my projects to try at home and learn from my mistakes! Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment